Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Snow, visitors and buses

I had another very busy week last week. It snowed on Monday so there was no puppy class but Mat and Lucy still took me over so I could see their mums and dad. At Mat’s parents house I stole his dad’s sock from his foot. I like his socks, they smell nice. At Lucy’s parents house Bramley and I played in the snow in the garden. It was great fun, we played hide and seek. I stood really still and Bramley couldn’t find me, and we played chase.





On Wednesday night Helen and Matt came to play with me. We had lots of fun playing on the floor and I showed them I could be a good boy whilst they ate their dinner.



Thursday was the best day, it snowed so much that Mat couldn’t go to work, so he said at home and played in the snow with me. It was very deep snow, the deepest I’ve seen. We played fetch with my ball and had a snow ball fight. I was so tired after I had to have a big sleep.











There was less snow on Friday so Mat had to go back to work, but that was ok because I need to conserve my energy so I could play with Hannah and Pete when they came round to see me. I showed them the tricks I had learnt and entertained them after dinner.



Saturday was Great Grandad Colin’s birthday, so Lucy took me to Bramley’s house to play whilst she went to visit him with her dad. Bramley, Nana Lesley and I played in the snow in the back garden until they came back, then we went on walks and I met Charlie. I was a bit scared at first because Charlie and Bramley were playing big boys games but then Charlie and I had a puppy game so that was fun.



On Sunday I had my biggest adventure yet. Lucy and Mat took me on a bus into town. I was a very good boy and didn’t cry or anything. In fact it was quite fun because I could see everyone getting on or off.



When we got to town Mat and I sat outside a shop whilst Lucy went in. Lots of people came to say hello to me and gave me a fuss. Then when Lucy came back we went for a walk.






We went past the fire station where there was a fire engine outside. This was very interesting so we stopped to have a look, then we walked down to the river. We walked along a path which had lots of people and dogs on and then we found some grass to play

on by the cathedral. When I got home Mat gave me a bath because I was dirty from playing with Charlie and my adventure.









No comments:

Post a Comment