Arthur's update – February and March
Well I'm back – have you missed me? Silly question of course you have.
I didn't have anything to update you with to start with but then I was so busy I didn't have time to write.
I had only been at puppy class 3 weeks when the others in the class did there test. I wasn't old enough to go to the next class but had a go at the test and nearly passed everything. After the test we played games. I came 2nd to Charlie in the musical sit game, I came first in the first in the walk nicely, wait whilst mum wrote her name and come back and sit down, which was good considering I didn't walk nicely in my test, and Charlie and I won the weaving in and out of cones relay.
Charlie, Sky and Dee have now gone to the next class but I still see them every week after my class and I've made lots of nice new friends now. We've started right at the beginning and its been really good. Now I can walk to heel properly and I'm really good at sit and down and stand and stay. (I'm the best in the class – but don't tell the rest – sshhh). Mum has been teaching me lot of tricks too. I can spin and twist now, and crawl and mum is teaching me to weave now.
I've been very busy outside class too. I've spent a day at Bramley's house and a day at Granny Capel's house and was very well behaved at both. I also spent the night at Bramley's house last week. Mum stopped there too and I had a really good time. I spent the day playing with Bramley and Grandad Dixie and then Nana Lesley came with Mum and me to puppy class because Dad was away. When we got back from class I was very tired and Bramley got into trouble for being a silly boy!
I've grown a lot in the last month. Mum can't pick me up any more and Dad won't be able too soon. I weigh over 16kg, so I'm over half way to my final weight. I've started to loose my teeth too. Two have come out so far. Dad found one this morning so he gave it to mum to keep but I ate the other one.
Now that I'm getting so big I'm starting to learn to stay in the kitchen during the day. Mum lets me stay in there when she is working from home, so she can hear how I'm getting on and if Mum and Dad are going out for a short time I'm allowed to stay in there too. They have to put the towels and oven gloves at the back of the worktops though because I steal them. I've also stolen the dish cloth, the washing up brush and Dad's steak. I got into serious trouble for that!
I'm also allowed to walk a bit further now that I'm bigger, so Mum and Dad and then Mum, Nana Lesley and Bramley have taken me to Worcester Woods. I had a great time on both visits. I jumped in the water and over the little brook and played in the mud and ran along all the paths. It was great. I will ask Mum to put some of the photos and videos up.
I've also been on lots of walks with Maddie. She's my next door neighbour and IA like her lots. She's fun to go on walks with. I try to walk nicely when Maddie is holding my lead, but sometimes I get a bit excited.
Last weekend Mum and Dad brought me a new toy. Because I'm a little digger, Janice, my teacher suggested to mum I have my own digging area or sandpit. Our garden is full of clay so Mum and Dad bought me a sandpit. It's brilliant. There are toys in there I can dig up and I can dig to the bottom and the top doubles up as a paddling pool. I've had so much fun it in, and I've let Bramley play in it too.
And finally, I watched my first Grand Prix today.- Go Jenson! I watched the cars go across the screen which Dad though was very funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment