
Hello.
Today has been another busy day. I climbed up to the third step of the stairs today, when Lucy wasn't looking, so Lucy made Mat buy a gate for the stairs on his way home from work.
When Mat came home from work (and put the gate up) we went shopping. Me and Lucy stayed in the car - I was wearing my car harness (hand-me-down'ed from Bramley). Then we went to the pet shop to get me a new harness clip. I chose some sweets from the shelf too!
When we got home, I played on grass. I've never been on grass before. I couldn't decide if I should eat it or roll in it, so I did both.
After that, Stuey came to see me so I could play with him and chew him.
This evening Mat has been teaching me to 'sit'. I can do it when I want to, but to be honest, it's far easier to jump at Mat to get the treat from his hand rather than sit and wait for it. Mat says I'll learn.


Hi Arthur! I think you look real cute.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get up to lots of mischief and keep your humans on their toes!
If you need any lessons on 'How to be naughty' I have lots of tips, Like er, this morning I ate my humans' new poetry book while she was in the shower. . .
I play with Bramley most mornings so perhaps one day soon we'll get to meet.
Have a very Happy First Christmas!
Love and licks from Rowan.xxx
Hi Rowan.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting on my blog. Naughty lessons sound great. I've worked out some bits, and Brams taught me some too (plus I'm going to play at his house today to learn some more). Only 2 weeks left until I can go out and meet loads of other dogs and play in fields and parks.
I hope you had a good Christmas - I certainly did.
Arthur