Monday, 22 December 2008

Welcome to my blog

Hello.

I'm Arthur and this is my blog. When I do something interesting I plan to write about it here. Obviously my paws weren't designed with computer keyboards in mind, so my owners (Mat and Lucy) will help with the typing for me.

A bit about me:
I was born on the 1st November 2008. My mum is called Tessie and my dad is called Harry. Cheryl looks after my mum and I lived with her, and my 2 brothers and 4 sisters, for my first 7 1/2 weeks, before Lucy and Mat brought me to their house to live. I've been here for a whole day and like it a lot.
I've got my very own crate that I sleep in and more toys than I can possibly play with - I never know which one to play with next! I'm getting better at my toilet training and I have kept my bed completely clean.

Today:
We played with my new toys. As you can see, shoe laces are far more fun than expensive toys from the pet shop.
Lucy's mum and dad came to see me this morning. They brought me a cool new toy, but I was too sleepy to play with it until after they had gone.




After my lunch, Mat and Lucy took me for a walk to see the outside world and to post a letter, but I'm too small to walk, so Mat carried me. I had to wear my new collar with ID tag - its a bit big still. Then this afternoon, Mat's mum and dad brought Mat's nan, and Mat's brother too. They brought me some chewy sticks which I shall have tonight before bed.

Tomorrow I have to go and see the vets for my first vaccination injection. I'll blog here how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment