Saturday, 27 December 2008

I had a great Christmas





First, me, Mat and Lucy opened presents before breakfast. Then we went to see Lucy’s mum and dad and Bramley. I’d never met Bramley. I was very nervous at first, but Bram brought me his new toy to share.








Then we went to play (and wee) in the garden.











Then it was time for lunch, so we went to Mat’s mum and dad’s. All that playing with Bramley had tired me out, so I slept through the entire Christmas dinner.















On Boxing Day, I opened some more presents that I hadn’t had the energy to open on Christmas Day.





Mat took me out to play in the garden - he wanted to try out his new wellies that I bought him for Christmas. He had to bring me in though ‘cos I kept trying to jump off the wall.





In the evening, Lucy’s mum and dad brought Bramley to my house to play. We had a riot! Once they had gone, I slept through the entire night without waking up until 6.30am the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment